Based in Seattle, WA
Steam: February 16th, 2016
PC | Mac
Gurgamoth is a flying fighting game where the level is your weapon. Each match is lightning quick and focuses on intense flying combat and getting in your opponent's head. The controls are simple, but the mechanics and interesting levels bring out the game’s depth.
Gurgamoth was originally Gurgamoth Lives and we built the game during Playfab's 48 Seattle Game Jam. As part of the competition, it took home the Player's Choice Award. From there, we decided to polish it up and release it as a smaller title. After doing a small launch on Halloween on Itch.io and going through the Steam Greenlight process, it became Gurgamoth. We then added an elder god's worth of content and prepared for our full launch.
- Unique levels, each with their own dangers
- Fast, party-friendly matches
- Full controller support
- Tight flying mechanics
- Fantastic visual design
- A killer soundtrack by Todeskurve: https://soundcloud.com/todeskurve/sets/gurgamoth
- Satisfy your elder god's craving for blood sacrifice!
Gurgamoth Steam Launch Trailer YouTube
Gurgamoth Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Gurgamoth Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Player's Choice Award, PlayFab Game Jam" Seattle, October, 2015
- "Pax Rising, Pax South" San Antonio, January, 2016
About Galvanic Games
We're an indie game studio in the heart of downtown Seattle making kick-ass games!
More information on Galvanic Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Animator, Motion Designer
Game Design, Engineer
Game Design, Developer